Family Guide Paris
|Author:||Dorling Kindersley Publishing Staff|
|Series:||DK Eyewitness Travel Guide|
Perfect for planning and enjoying a stress-free family holiday, this easy-to-use guide book is packed with insider tips and information on the best family-friendly activities and attractions.
Admire the views from the Eiffel Tower, see the Mona Lisa at the Louvre or explore the magic of Disneyland Paris. From recommendations of child-friendly restaurants to suggestions for rainy-day activities, this guide book takes the work out of planning a family trip to Paris.
Inside Family Guide Paris-
- Each major listing includes details of the closest toilets, the nearest places to grab a snack or meal, what do if it rains, and where kids can play and let off steam
- Contains cartoons, quizzes and gamesto keep young travellers happy all day long
- Detailed coloured mapsof all the major attractions and areas help you navigate with ease
- Colour-coded area guidesmake it easy to find information
- At-a-glance pageshighlight all the best sights and activities in each areaso you can plan your day quickly
- Features expert suggestionsfor the best places for families to stay, eat and shop
- Gives essential travel information, including transport, visa and health information
- CoversNotre-Dame, Conciergerie, Centre Pompidou, MusUe des Arts et MUtiers, Place des Vosges, the Louvre, MusUe GrUvin, SacrU-Coeur, Arc de Triomphe, Palais de Chaillot, Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, MusUe d'Orsay, MusUe de Cluny, PanthUon, Jardin du Luxembourg, Parc de la Villette, Jardin d'Acclimatation, ChOteau de Versailles, Parc AstUrix, Disneyland Paris, Fontainebleau and more.
Looking for a comprehensive guide to Paris? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Paris. On a shorter trip? Try our Top 10 Paristravel guide.