Science Makers: Making with Sound
Author(s): Anna Claybourne
Be a SCIENCE MAKER by experimenting, tinkering and building to discover the wonders of science!
Learn all about SOUND by following in the footsteps of famous scientists, artists and inventors.
- Transform your voice into beautiful patterns like singer Megan Watts Hughes
- Create sci-fi sound effects like composer Delia Derbyshire
- Catch intruders with Augustus Russell Pope's pressure mat alarm, and much more!
Each title in this series contains ten 'makes', prompted by featured profiles of great scientists, artists and engineers. Children will learn about and create the experiments and builds that have led to world-changing discoveries, amazing machines and inspiring artworks. Perfect for KS2 science and technology classes aged 9 and up.
- : 9781526305473
- : Hachette Children's Group
- : Wayland
- : 0.14
- : December 2019
- : .4 Centimeters X 20.9 Centimeters X 26.5 Centimeters
- : books
- : 32
- : 534
- : Paperback
- : Anna Claybourne