Science Makers: Making with Living Things
Author(s): Anna Claybourne
Be a SCIENCE MAKER by experimenting, tinkering and building to discover the wonders of science!
Learn all about LIVING THINGS by following in the footsteps of famous scientists, artists and inventors.
- Create your own miniature greenhouse like inventor Nathaniel Bagshaw Ward
- Be inspired by artist Antony Gormley and make a cast if your own hand
- Build a DNA model, like biologists Francis Crick and James Watson, and much more!
Each title in this series contains ten 'makes', prompted by featured profiles of great scientists, artists and engineers. Children will learn about and create the experiments and builds that have led to world-changing discoveries, amazing machines and inspiring artworks. Perfect for KS2 science and technology classes aged 9 and up.
- : 9781526305459
- : Hachette Children's Group
- : Wayland
- : 0.14
- : January 2020
- : .7 Centimeters X 21 Centimeters X 26.5 Centimeters
- : books
- : 32
- : 570
- : Paperback
- : Anna Claybourne