The Smoke Shop's Backyard BBQ: Eat, Drink, and Party Like a Pitmaster
Every meal is better with BBQ Impress your friends, family, and co-workers with recipes from Boston's popular Smoke Shop restaurant.
Join Andy Husbands and Will Salazar as they share their secrets in The Smoke Shop's Backyard BBQ. Start off with a classic Backyard Barbecue featuring pulled pork, Twice-Smoked Pulled Chicken, deliciously simple brisket, and New Memphis Ribs. With a selection of the Smoke Shop's favorite sides, drinks, and desserts, it might seem like all you ever needed. Then they go further afield, as the following chapters bring smokehouse flavor to every occasion:
- Make Taco Tuesday special with Brisket Ropa Vieja Tacos, Pulled Pork Quesadillas, BBQ Empanadas, Street Corn, The Smoke Shop Guac, and Tres Leches Minicakes.
- Amp up your next Cocktail Party with Pork Belly Pastrami Skewers, BBQ Peanuts, and smoked Oysters on the Half Shell, paired with a Downtown Derby cocktail.
- Throw the ultimate Tailgate featuring Salt and Pepper Baby Back Ribs, Pork Belly Burnt Ends, The Smoke Shop's Famous Wings, and The Ultimate BLT Bar.
Additional chapters include The Big Brunch, a Fancy Party, and even a Holiday Party to keep the BBQ going year round. Gather your friends and family: it's time for a BBQ-filled celebration
- : 9781592339020
- : FairWinds Press
- : allen
- : 0.966152
- : January 2020
- : ---length:- '10'width:- '8'units:- Inches
- : books
- : 224
- : English
- : Hardback
- : Andy Husbands; William Salazar; Michael Symon (Foreword by)