Making with States of Matter
Author(s): Anna Claybourne
Be a SCIENCE MAKER by experimenting, tinkering and building to discover the wonders of science! Learn all about STATES OF MATTER by following in the footsteps of famous scientists, artists and inventors.
- Turn salt water into drinking water with M#65533;ria Telkes' brilliant invention
- Be inspired by sculptor N#65533;le Azevedo to create melting ice people
- Make ice cream using ice and salt like inventor Nancy Johnson, and much more!
Each title in this series contains ten 'makes', prompted by featured profiles of great scientists, artists and engineers. Children will learn about and create the experiments and builds that have led to world-changing discoveries, amazing machines and inspiring artworks. Perfect for KS2 science and technology classes aged 9 and up.
- : 9781526305480
- : Hachette Children's Group
- : Wayland
- : June 2018
- : --- length: - '27.1' width: - '21.3' units: - Centimeters
- : books
- : 32
- : 530.4
- : Hardback
- : Anna Claybourne