Making with Light
Author(s): Anna Claybourne
Be a SCIENCE MAKER by experimenting, tinkering and building to discover the wonders of science!
Learn all about LIGHT by following in the footsteps of famous scientists, artists, engineers and inventors.
- Make sun prints like photography pioneer Thomas Wedgwood
- Be inspired by artist Tracey Emin to make your own neon sign
- Create your own fibre optic lamp like engineer William Wheeler ... and much more!
Each title in this series contains ten 'makes', prompted by featured profiles of great scientists, artists and engineers. Children will learn about and create the experiments and builds that have led to world-changing discoveries, amazing machines and inspiring artworks. Perfect for KS2 science and technology classes aged 9 and up.
- : 9781526305268
- : Hachette Children's Group
- : Wayland
- : January 2018
- : 1 Centimeters X 21.4 Centimeters X 27.2 Centimeters
- : books
- : 32
- : 535
- : Hardback
- : Anna Claybourne